Registration for Winter Session is now open! To view a full pdf catalog of classes, click here.
Our Winter Session will begin on January 10 and run for 8 weeks.
SBMA is closely monitoring the latest developments regarding the COVID-19 outbreak and following the direction of our city and state health officials (southbendin.gov/, in.gov) and the Centers for Disease Control (cdc.gov). We continue to ask our visitors to wear masks in the building.
In the event of class cancellations or schedule changes, we make every effort to be as prompt with our communication as possible.
Visiting the Museum
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Please wear a mask. This is important to us for keeping our Studios safe for everybody. Masks are required in Youth Classes.
- Social distancing will be expected in classrooms and throughout the museum as much as possible.
- The Museum has updated its cleaning and sanitizing schedule, with increased sanitation for all public areas and surfaces. Faculty and student access to sanitizing stations will be available in each studio.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at museum entrances, galleries and studios.
We look forward to seeing you! If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to the Studio Programs Manager, Hannah Ollen, email@example.com.